JEE Main 2023 Notification : National Testing Agency (NTA) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main 2023. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of NTA JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Online Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for JEE Main Session 1 @jeemain.nta.nic.in
Eligible candidates can apply online for the JEE Main 2023 from the website jeemain.nta.nic.in starting from December 15, 2022. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 (BE / B.Tech) is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B. Tech) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions / Universities funded / recognized by participating State Governments. It is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.
JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Notification @jeemain.nta.nic.in
Are you also waiting JEE Main 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of JEE Main 2023 Session 1, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
JEE Main 2023 Notification Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)- Main 2023 Session-1|
|Course Name||B.Tech / BE / B.Arch / B.Planning|
JEE Main 2023 Important Dates
- JEE Main 2023 Form Start Date: 15/12/2022
- JEE Main 2023 Form Last Date: 12/01/2023
- JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Out: 3rd Week of Jan 2023
- JEE Main 2023 Exam Date: 24-25 & 27-31 Jan 2023
For Paper 1
- UR / EWS / OBC (Male) : Rs. 1000/-
- UR / EWS / OBC (Female): Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 500/-
For Paper 1 & 2
- UR / EWS / OBC (Male) : Rs. 2000/-
- UR / EWS / OBC (Female): Rs. 1600/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 1000/-
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility
- Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12th / equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12th / equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2023.
- Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023.
|Course||Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent|
|BE / B.Tech||Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Arch||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.Planning||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics|
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
JEE Main 2023 Selection Process
- Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen and paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
- Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II), and Planning-Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2023 Online Form
Follow these steps to apply for the JEE Main Session 1 Form 2023
- Check the eligibility from the JEE Main Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the Official website.
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
JEE Main 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
JEE Main 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Age Limit for JEE Main 2023?
For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
What JEE Main 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 15/12/2022 to 12/01/2023.
How to apply for JEE Main 2023 Form?
Candidates can apply form Official Website jeemain.nta.nic.in
What is JEE Main 2023 Exam Date?
24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023