IFGTB Recruitment 2022: Apply Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about IFGTB Vacancy 2022. The IFGTB has released a notification for 10 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill IFGTB Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply IFGTB Vacancy from Notify Soon.
The IFGTB Notification for 10 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in IFGTB can apply application form.
IFGTB MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification and Apply Online @ifgtb.icfre.gov.in
Are you also waiting IFGTB Recruitment 2022? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job in IFGTB. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of IFGTB Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB)|
|Post Name||MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Apply Last Date||25/11/2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Typing Test|
|Exam Centre||Coimbatore (TN)|
In the IFGTB Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the IFGTB has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the IFGTB Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates given by the IFGTB. And also we advise the candidates to fill out the IFGTB Recruitment form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 17/10/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/11/2022
- Written Exam Date: Jan / Feb 2023
- Skill Test Date for LDC: March 2023
- Final Result & DV: March 2023
Age Limit as on 25/11/2022
- MTS & LDC: 18 – 27 Years
- Technical Assistant: 21 – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|MTS||EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Women / ST / PWD / ESM||Rs. 250/-|
|LDC||UR / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women / SC/ ST / PWD / ESM||Rs. 500/-|
|Technical Assistant||EWS / OBC||Rs. 1500/-|
|Women / PWD / ESM||Rs. 750/-|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||5||Rs. 18000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||3||Rs. 19900/-|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||2||Rs. 29200/-|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th Standard Pass Certificate from Recognized Board / School.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Standard Pass Certificate from Recognized Board / School.
- A Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Manual Typewriter. (OR)
- Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
Technical Assistant (TA):
- Bachelor Degree in Science in the following field / Specialization Botany or Agriculture from a recognized University.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Written Exam / Skill Test shall be conducted in Coimbatore (TN) only for all the Posts.
- The Written Exam will consist of OMR Based, MCQ Only.
- Skill Test / Typing Test will be conducted on the computers only for LDC Post.
- Negative Marks will be awarded for Incorrect answers i.e. 0.25 marks for MTS, 0.50 marks for LDC and 1/3th marks for Technical Assistant.
IFGTB MTS Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General English||25||25||90 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
IFGTB LDC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General English||25||50||60 Min|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
IFGTB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20||60 Min|
|English & General Science||20||20|
IFGTB MTS Syllabus 2022 Exam
- Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It will include questions of nonverbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- It will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
IFGTB LDC Syllabus 2022 Exam
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms / Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, one-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole / pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations. Other sub-topics, if any.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What IFGTB Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply from 17/10/2022 to 25/11/2022.
What is the Exam Fee for IFGTB Recruitment Vacancy 2022?
For Details of Application Fee check this Post.
How many vacancies will be there in IFGTB Recruitment Vacancy 2022 ?
There are 10 Post for MTS, LDC & Technical Assistant.
What is the Age Limit for IFGTB Recruitment 2022?
MTS & LDC: 18 - 27 Years and Technical Assistant: 21 - 30 Years as on 25/11/2022.