Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 : Apply Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala)? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022. The Coast Guard Enrolled Follower has released a notification for 11 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy.
The Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Notification for 11 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Coast Guard Enrolled Follower can apply application form.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23 @indiancoastguard.gov.in
Are you also waiting Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala)|
|No. of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Apply Start Date||05/01/2023|
In the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Offline: 10/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 05/01/2023
No Application Fee for Apply Offline.
Age Limit as on 22/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Equivalent from Board Education recognized by Central / State Govt.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- (pay Level 03) and HRA, DA, Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities and other applicable allowances as per central Government rule.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Description of duties for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022
- Post is of Sweeper / Safaiwala and duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank sewer lines/ Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Post is transferable anywhere in India (Mainland / Islands) subject to the exigencies of the service.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards
- Height: Minimum height requirement is 157 cms (which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tuipura, Garhwal / Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and upto 2 cms in case of candidate from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard).
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age (± 10% acceptable). Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses, 6/9 (Better) 06/24 (Worse) with glasses.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th standard).
- The duration of written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
Professional Skill Test (PST):
- The PST will be of Qualifying / Not qualifying nature (Q/NQ).
- The skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
- Activity: Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilets & Maintenance of septic tank / sewer lines
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ).
- The standards for PFT are laid down below: –
- One mile / 1.6 Km run-Within 07 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
How to Apply Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Form 2022
- The application is to be submitted on a A4 size paper typed / hand written as per format enclosed.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat) before closing date of Application.
- Examination Centre: Headquarters, No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)
- Last date of receipt of application: 05 Jan 23
- Two sets of self-attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational / technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not-more than three years old) and SC/ST certificate (as per Government format) along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application.
- Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment/Written examination.
- Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|OFFLINE Form||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Notification 2022 Important FAQs
What Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Offline from 10/12/2022 to 05/01/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022?
No Fee for Apply Online.
How many vacancies will be there in Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment Vacancy 2022?
There are 11 Post for Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala).
What is the Age Limit for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022?
Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years as on 22/08/2022.