CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Apply Online Link, Vacancy Details & Selection Process @cisfrectt.in
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is going to recruit Constable Tradesman 787 Post. For that CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 notification pdf has been issued. Job Rasta talks about the recruitment process for CISF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2022. Eligible candidates apply with online mode.
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) jobs in 2022. We give all the details about how to apply for CISF Recruitment 2022, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) official website https://www.cisfrectt.in has released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of Constable Tradesman. This notification is 43 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by CISF to apply for Tradesman posts. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until Last Date. CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Last Date Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Department||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|No. of Vacancy||787 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||20/12/2022|
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 PDF
This if Official Advertisement for CISF Tradesman 2022. Official Notification already Available on DAVP Portal. But on 19/12/2022, CISF Recruitment Notification out in Employment Newspaper. For more update follow us on Telegram.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Notification Publish Date||19/11/2022|
|Apply Start Date||21/11/2022|
|Apply End Date||20/12/2022|
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Constable / Tradesmen|
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Sector Wise
|Sector Name:- NR: Northern, WR: Western, CR: Central, ER: Eastern, SR: Southern, SER South Eastern, NE: North Eastern|
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- CONSTABLE / TRADESMEN in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST/ ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Cut-off Date for Age is 01/08/2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation / Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 PST & PET
|Height||For all except some||170 cm||157 cm|
|For ST||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest||For all except some||80-85 cm||–|
|For ST||76-81 cm|
|Running||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 Sec||800 Mtrs in 4 Min|
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Trade Test
- Cook: Cooking of Chapati & Rice, Cooking of Meat / Fish / Egg / Kheer and Cooking of vegetable / Dal / Samber / Idli etc.
- Boot Maker / Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, Handling of tools and Cutting of leather repair & stitching of Shoes
- Tailor: Taking measurement of personnel, Cutting of cloths and Stitching of Uniforms
- Barber: Handling of tools, Hair Cutting and Shaving
- Washer Man: Washing of clothes, Ironing of Khaki Cotton Uniform, Ironing of woolen and Terry cotton Uniforms
- Sweeper: Sweeping, Cleaning of toilets and Cleaning of Bathrooms etc
- Painter: Knowledge of colours, paints and shades, Painting of sign-boards and Painting / drawing
- Mason: Preparation of ‘Mashala’, Mason/Construction work, Plastering work and Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
- Plumber: To lay pipe line, Repair of water pipe line and Fitting of Taps, Geyser, Flush & Wash Basin
- Mali: Plantations and making grafts, Maintenance of plants, Knowledge of indigenous manures, Knowledge of seeds & their sowing season and Fertilizers in seetideseeti
- Welder: Knowledge of welding tools, ARC Welding – Practical and Gas Welding – Practical
Exam Pattern for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- The candidates who qualify in PST / PET / Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR / Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi / English.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English / Hindi.
- There shall be no negative marking.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
General Awareness / Knowledge:
- Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Basic knowledge in Hindi / English:
- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
How to apply for CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the CISF Recruitment 2022 official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
- candidates are required to upload the following documents i.e. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Next Step is Online Application Fee (if Applicable)
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|