Bihar Rojgar Rin Yojana 2022: Bihar Employment Loan Scheme is a new scheme brought by the Government of Bihar. Under this scheme, people living in Bihar who have a dream to do something in life, those people are being given some other facility.
Who will be given facility under Bihar Rojgar Yojana. For how long will the interest have to be paid? How much percent will have to be paid as interest. We are going to discuss on all these topics. So read this from beginning to end to know in detail about Bihar Employment Loan Scheme.
What is Bihar Employment Loan Scheme
Bihar government has started a new campaign to provide employment to the backward class people of Bihar. The name of this scheme is Bihar Rojgar Rin Yojana.
Under this scheme, the marginalized people of Bihar, located in Bihar, are getting low-interest loans from the government to start their businesses.
Under this, this help is being given by the government to the separated people who are residents of Bihar to start their small business. Under the Bihar Employment Loan Scheme , loans are being given at very low interest.
Bihar Employment Loan Scheme Eligible
every government scheme, some necessary conditions have to be accepted in order to apply for the Bihar Employment Loan Scheme. So that no government scheme can be misused.
- To apply for Bihar Rojgar Rin Yojana (Bihar Employment Loan Scheme), the applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar. Otherwise, cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- To apply in this scheme, the age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 50 years.
- If that person works in any government or semi-government organization, then he cannot apply.
- The annual income of the applicant must be ₹ 400000 or less to apply in this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only the people belonging to marginalized castes will be helped by the government by giving loans. ,
Important Documents of Bihar Rojgar Rin Yojana
The document which is required to apply for Bihar Employment Loan Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Residential certificate
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- Photo copy (Photo)
- mobile number